Friday, February 18, 2011

Update..

Sorry I haven't done a blog in the last couple of weeks been a busy girl doing my online accounting course and getting orders out to people.
So I thought I'd give you a little update on what has been happening.

KJP Designs is now on facebook. Over the weekend I hope to upload some of my pics of my bows onto facebook so if you want to become a friend of KJP Designs there is a widget on the left hand corner of my blog so you can become a friend. 
Have done a good few orders over the past couple of weeks so been fun, love making bows.
I have attended my first market since Oct last year- so lazy. Munchkin Markets in Burwood was the location. Wasn't very busy but I did get to show some enthusiastic kids who were fascinated by how I made them. They sat next to me the whole day and watched what I did. Fun was had by all.
That's a few things I have been up to so hopefully I can post about some other wonderful things that will be happening in the future.

1 comment:

  1. The rest of your life..besides blogging that is..is actually important too...so good that you were catching up on things that needed doing!

    ReplyDelete