I was just checking through my comments that I have received and have found a great surprise Carol from naturallycarol has nominated me for a Stylish blogger award, thanks so much Carol.To accept the award I get to share 7 things about me...
1. I still live at home with my lovely father, at 26 I really should have moved out already but it seems to work for all. I do the shopping and the cooking and we seem to stay out of each others hair pretty easily.
2. Reading Jane Green's Promises to keep and actually cried reading it last night. I have never cried reading a book before and I will never confess to it again but I couldn't help myself. It is a great book and Jane Green is an excellent writer I have read several of her books and would highly recommending reading some of her books.
3. I love watching 60 minute makeover which is a UK show that I just have to watch every Friday night it seems to help me wind the week down.
4. Currently have lost 17kgs with the help of my great dietitian and the support of all my friends and family and even co-workers I have reached just over half way. I will blog about my progress in the coming days if your interested check back.
5. Its the 8.01.11 and we still have our christmas tree up. We are really lazy.
6. Single not dating anyone, have to confess I kind of like being single, doing what I want when I want too is really good at the moment so sorry boys get in the queue haha (I wish)
7. Pets I have: 1 Lizard called Fred, 4 Frogs I have never named the little fellows, 2 Mice- called M&M and peanut, and also a short necked turtle named Munchkin cause he is only 3cms big he is so cute.
Now I get to pass this on to 15 other great bloggers that I know please drop by there site and say hi:
1. Narelle from At the bench with Narelle - was one of my first to follow me so thank you Narelle makes the cutest jewellery love it all.
2. Sophia from Red Lotus Jewellery- was also one of my first followers and has some great blogs that I love to read.
3. Real Life Rants- Just joined this blog not long ago I just loved the blog on the 29th Dec was super funny could help but laugh my head off.
4. Free Pretty Things For You is another blogger I love reading Keren has freebies nearly everyday and they are always fun to read.
5. The doe or the deer- this is really cute blog. I love the pics and colouring always great to look at.
6.CurlyPops- One of the great Melbourne bloggers out there. I'm not the only one yippy.
7. Eva mei and me- is a fellow madeit.com.au shop owner. Love her stuff.
8. Deb from Two Cheeky Monkeys is another fellow Aust Vic blogger. Felt food creater extraordinaire.
9. Bits 'n' Bobs - from the other side of the World- USA and doing great with her blog.
10. Lavender Dreamer- always has something interesting to blog about.
11. Linda from 2 Pink Possums is from Tassie and doing great with her inspiring blog.
12. Christy from A Christy Production is also another blogger I like to read has the same loves that I have
13. Diana from The Smith Circle has another great blog love her vibrancy.
14. Bubbleswithlub is another madeit.com.au blogger love encouraging fellow madeit people she makes lovely soap and lip balm.
15. Another fellow Melbourne blogger love to read your blogs Bron Boggy's Blog
there are 4 duties to perform to accept the award
one....thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
two...share 7 things about yourself
three...pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers
four...contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
now...i just have to tell these girls...