Friday, January 7, 2011

What's been happening

I firstly have to say I'm sorry for not doing any blogs for a while, been busy doing nothing :-).
I have been on holidays from work now for a couple of weeks and getting up when I want and doing some odd things around the house has been great. Now that I am back at work, blogging will be done a bit more regularly. 
Anyway now to keep my promise and to do my first blog for 2011
Over my holiday I went to the good old Healesville Sanctuary for a visit. I just love that place. Its a natural Australian Zoo, even though I do like looking at gorillas and monkeys at the Melbourne Zoo I just love all the native animals at Healesville, Kangaroos, emu's, koalas etc.
 Aren't they the cutest animals! Pelicans can be nasty if you get too close and the koalas don't really care that your are there but all-in-all it was a great day out would highly recommend anyone, be it overseas visitors or locals to drop in and say hi to some terrific animals.


 

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos of the Koalas

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't he just the cutest I just had to put it on my blog wish I could sit the same way without my butt getting sore. haha :-)

    ReplyDelete